- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Tips & Articles
Top 5 Benefits Of Professional Pressure Washing
You don't have to wait for the outside of your home to begin to look dingy to schedule professional pressure washing. Sensible homeowners know the value of scheduling regular power washing as a vital […]
Benefits Of Fleet Washing You May Not Even Know About
Does your business to-do list include pressure washing? Because it should! And we don't just mean building washing to make a good impression on prospective customers. Another critical aspect of yo […]
Do You Really Need Professional Driveway Washing?
The great debate continues - is professional pressure washing for driveways really necessary? The common misconception is that rain does enough to rinse off the surface. Some homeowners erroneously b […]